“You need to make sure your product is 10x better than that of your competitors. First, you’re probably exaggerating how much better it is. But also when you’re developing so is your competitor. So if you shoot for 10x better you might hit 3x better and that’s super important to win.” (Source)
At RupeeCamp, we are looking at helping you with the following:
- Understand and plan your finances.
- Help you select different financial products.
- Provide continuous support and review
So, while RupeeCamp is a skill development workshop, it has real outcomes as it’s objective. I have also said that RupeeCamp is the middle path of financial advisory
The question is whether we are 10x better than the millions of financial advisors in the country. Even though the proof of the pudding is in the eating (we’ll know on 9th April!), here’s my own targets:
- In terms of knowledge, transparency and information sharing, we will be 10x better than the average financial advisor. (The 90% advisors, atleast)
- In terms of cost, the professional Financial Planners charges range from Rs 10 – 50K. If we take the average, it’s 30K. My inaugural price for RupeeCamp is just Rs 3k, which is exactly 1/10th.
So if we add up the two points above, I guess the value of RupeeCamp is 20x the competition. Infact, I’d prefer to take it as 10×10= 100 times better!
And thanks for your encouragement, we have just 5 participants seats available as of now. I may have to close registrations in a day or two. Thanks.