There’s a lot of interesting and useful things that have been posted and I share the top 5 for the last week:
- Life without TV by Swaroop: He says, “I’ve been enlightened how TV news channels are not telling the real facts, books bought long ago are actually being read by us now, we are having more discussions and more human interaction, and no interesting shows are missed. Best of all, we are more active in choosing how we spend our time, we actually realize there is more and better entertainment out there, we have way lesser distractions and life is not centered around advertisement breaks.” I talked about how TV is a waste of Rs 10K some time back too.
- Things Investors should hate series: These things include Models, Gurus, Innovation, Observation and Themselves!
- Best Bank Fixed Deposit Rates by Manshu: As usual, Onemint has a well researched article that’s pretty useful
- Best Credit Cards in India by Manish Chauhan: Manish does the hard work of doing research and presenting them as transparently as ever.
- Infographic on ETF shared by Radhey Sharma